• Tori's Mother.
• "Tula Tongue Treatment" was her signature smooch.
• Amazingly empathic, sensing if an adult or child needed a kiss.
• Super sweet and friendly to everyone.
• Well-behaved. A pleasure to be around.
• Tula was drawn to people (especially children) which was usually mutual.
• Patient and affectionate.
• Always eager to please.
• Obsessed with balls. She had a favorite blue one.
• Never made a fuss if her clothes weren't designer brands.
• Good listener. Always seemed interested in what was being said.
• Pink was her favorite color.
• Blanket Hoarder.
• Often would mistaken Toby for a pillow.
• Didn't like being wet or cold. She would tiptoe through snow.
• Loved belly rubs.
• Kept me warm at night which was important because she hogged the covers.
• Able to pee or poop on command, especially in the rain.
• Ice cream was a favorite treat.
• Enjoyed going on road trips in the car.
• Always had people smiling with her magical presence.
Tula Crossed the Rainbow Bridge on 11-21-2013